You will find hardly any products in this world which is the best friend of acne-prone, irritated and sensitive skinned people. Aloe Vera is certainly one such wonder product that can provide extremely mind-blowing results when combined with a skincare product. Below, I will share the reviews of Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel.
Aloe Vera is a stemmed bush known as the wonder plant because of its incredible properties for the nourishment of hair and skin. On slicing, a thick juice is released - which is known & used as Aloe Vera gel.
Different herbal cosmetic companies have their numerous branded skin care as well as hair care products that contain Aloe Vera.
- About Patanjali and its Aloe Vera Gell
- How is Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel different from other brands of Aloe Vera Gel?
- Why should you use Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel?
- Ingredients used in Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel
- Guidelines to use Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel
- Precaution for using Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel
- Benefits of Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel for Face
- Benefits of Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel for Hairs
- Pros of Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel
- Cons of Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel
- Review/Final Verdict
About Patanjali and its Aloe Vera Gell
We know that few of us are unaware of Patanjali and its products, so here, I will give a brief about Patanjali. It is an Indian Industrial company located in Haridwar, Uttarakhand. Baba Ramdev gave a new startup to the Ayurveda, the ancient science of Wisdom.
Patanjali is a brand name in producing various healthcare product as well as herbal cosmetic products. Read out my another article on Revolutionary Anti-Ageing Product named Puria Serum.
Patanjali aloe vera gel is not only a name but a trust for the younger, clean and glowing skin.
When nothing in this world benefits delicate skinned people, this aloe vera gel assures to give the skin, the required luminosity, and nourishment.
Aloe Vera gel has two hormones in it- Gibberellin and Auxin. Both of these hormones have properties to heal the wound, and they're anti-inflammatory too. Thus applying the Aloe Vera gel for hair or skin provides lots of benefits.
It provides you gorgeous skin, treats your skin; heals your wounds, & the benefits don't stop here but go on to treat even the tiny dark spots and circles.
Here; I am going to present Patanjali aloe vera gel review:
How is Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel different from other brands of Aloe Vera Gel?
- Patanjali increases the credibility as it is an ayurvedic brand.
- Its fragrance is light unlike other brands aloe vera gel.
- It can be used on the hairs to strengthen them from inside.
- It doesn't have any artificial ingredients added.
Why should you use Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel?
First and foremost, it is the natural gel, not artificial. It treats dark spots & dark circles and is a good moisturizer. It also helps get rid of skin infections plus reduces pigmentation and skin tanning.
Ingredients used in Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel
Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel comprises Natural Aloe-vera extract from Aloe Vera Plants. Some additives also are used to ensure that it stays active for an extended period. It’s as transparent and fresh as raw gel extract from the plants.
It has 90% Aloe Vera which is a HUGE thing from the ‘purity’ point of view.
Apart from that, the Gel has permitted color (brilliant blue, tartrazine yellow), Vitamin-E, preservatives, and fragrance.
Guidelines to use Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel
- Slightly squeeze out the Aloe Vera Gel tube (a pea size gel is all you require).
- The green and ‘gooey’ blob that you will get in your palm are what you need to apply to your neck and face.
- Give it a rest for 30-50 sec on your skin.
- The gel will get absorbed by the skin. Although it will feel a bit sticky as soon as you apply, it will give a “cool” sensation to the skin.
Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel has multi-purpose uses. Here I will share some uses.
- Face Primer: Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel is a good face primer. Just apply it with your fingertips over your face and gently massage, before applying foundation. It will act as a base and help to keep your makeup for a long time.
- To Cure Dry Skin: You can mix it with vitamin E oil and then apply on the face. Massage gently till it completely absorbed. You can also use it as a night cream.
- Face Pack for Remove Sunburn: If you use Patanjali Aloe Vera Cream daily on an affected area, it can remove. You can massage your face & another tanned area with this cream and then leave it for 15-20 minutes, then wash off. This protects my skin from getting tanned, creating a smooth effect.
Precaution for using Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel
It seems sensible to “test” out a little amount of this gel on the skin. It will help to understand if it has any harmful results.
Also, before you begin to use this gel, check out the list of ingredients mentioned on the packaging. This is to ensure if you are allergic/not allergic to any of them.
Benefits of Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel for Face
Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel has established a benchmark in the cosmetic world. The Aloe Vera Gel that they have launched within the market as skincare products are so much beneficial to fight with some common skin problem, that we may include it in our makeup kit. Some advantages of using it daily are:
For Dark Circles
The skin beneath the eye gets darker steadily with growing age & several other health issues since it the most sensitive area. To cut down this problem, use Patanjali Aloe Vera face gel carefully under the eyes, let it rest for half an hour, then wash it.
Our skin becomes drier and lost moisture because of daily pollution and application of makeup. Consequently, acne and pimple can be a regular problem. To get rid of this cause of acne problems, use Patanjali Aloe Vera gel daily. The Aloe Vera soothes the skin and since it has anti-inflammatory properties, also protects the skin to grow pimples and acne.
Aloe Vera moisturizes our skin providing full nourishment. Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel is non-sticky, and it absorbs very quickly into our skin when applied externally. It helps prevent our skin from growing wrinkles and fine lines. Thus provide us a younger and fresh look. Additionally, it can reduce to get stretch-marks if applied from the beginning of pregnancy.
Benefits of Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel for Hairs
Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel works exceptionally well on hair as it is an excellent solution for all problems regarding dry scalp, dandruff, and rough hair. We all have to face lots of dust and pollution every day, and probably our hair damaged the most.
Because of our busy schedule, we can't get enough time to hair treatment and spa in a hair salon. So your search is completed here with Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel which can easily solve all the problems without taking much time. Some advantages are:
To Soften the Hair
Our hair gets drier and rough with routine exposure to sun and dirt. You can solve the issue by using Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel on hair. What you need to do is to massage this gel along the length of your hair, and then leave it overnight. In the morning you'll find your hair very smooth and soft, tangle free. Thus it makes our hair healthier and thinner.
To Solve Dandruff Issues
Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel for hair is very beneficial to fight dandruff, as it contains anti-inflammatory properties that prevent scalp itchiness, as well as make the scalp to remain hydrated. Regular applying to the scalp reduces dandruff. It leaves a cooling sensation on the scalp post message.
Pros of Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel
This particular product from Patanjali claims to treat blemishes and make the skin naturally gorgeous and beautiful. However, the benefits of Patanjali aloe vera don't end here.
Here is a low down on some more benefits of using Patanjali aloe vera gel:
- Travel-Friendly & at Reasonable Price
- Removes dark spots and pigmentation marks
- Readily available at Patanjali stores and online also
- Removes dandruff when used topically on hair
- Improves complexion & Moisturizes your skin
- Heals sunburnt skin and other skin infections like eczema, psoriasis, itching, minor cuts, and burns
- Removes fine lines and wrinkles to maintain the elasticity of skin
- Nonsticky & Best results for oily skin
- Suitable for acne prone skin & works best for sensitive skin
- Removes dryness of skin and keeps it hydrated
- Make our hair smooth and tangle free.
- Help to cure the split- end problem of hair and nourish our hair.
- Cost effective.
Cons of Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel
We have just learned the excellent benefits and features of the product. But considering that, it’s a beauty product. So let’s be in-the-know if Patanjali Aloe Vera Gell has anything ‘un-natural’ in it:
- The Gel has Colorants
- The Gel has Additives
- Doesn't give adequate nourishment to dry skin
- Burning or biting sensation (in case of much sensitive skin)
- May not be so good for dry hair and dry skin.
- Not so much efficient in removing stretch marks.
Color & Preservatives are included in this product, so it’s not a 100% herbal product. But, considering its features, benefits and easy-on-pocket pricing, one can even one should neglect these minor factors.
There are various Aloe Vera Gels are offered on the market these days, but Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel is the perfect Natural Aloe Vera Gel. You will observe the miracle glow on the skin after using this. Lots of beauticians also refer this gel to use.
After using Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel on the face and hair, you will get rid of some common problems like acne, dryness, sunburn. Also, it gives the hair a healthy look. So I will strongly recommend this gel to be included as a cosmetic product for hair and face. Moreover, we are all aware; Aloe Vera Gel is a traditional Ayurveda Medicine which has tremendous use in all types of cut, burns, and wounds.
But it’s challenging to get the gel from the plant on a regular basis. Thus, Patanjali Aloe vera gel is a form of first - aid treatment for all sorts of ordinary minor wounds we have to face in our everyday life as it is available in an easy to use package. So being a beauty product, it’s beneficial for other skin problems. I will give it 4 rating out of 5.
Hopefully, everyone will find this review very helpful as well as get a clear understanding of Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel to use on hair and skin. So Buddies, forget about damage to your skin with enriched chemicals, get the vibrant skin you desire, using Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel on Face and hair.
To summarize, this is the product you must keep in your house. So you can conveniently treat a wide variety of hair and skin problems, kitchen burns along with other injuries without wasting time.
We know that there are probably many Aloe vera gels available on the market, but 100 % recommendation to Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel because of its purity and efficiency plus its performance.